Initially offered by the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board from 1887
on, LCCI International qualifications from Pearson are now offered through a growing network of
over 4,000 centres, supported by extensive learning resources and easy online administration. The
qualifications are taken in over 80 countries and each year over 500,000 are awarded across the globe.
LCCI International qualifications offers qualifications and diplomas in a range of subject areas, covering all the key functions of business:
• Financial and Quantitative
• Marketing and Customer Service
• Business, Administration and IT
The examinations assess the professional knowledge of the subject and are tested in English. For those candidates for whom English is not the first language, the required level of English ability can be found in each syllabus.
LCCI International qualifications enjoy widespread recognition from employers, universities and professional bodies in the UK.
is the Italian and Balkan Countries representative for Pearson LCCI International Qualifications.
The company’s head office is in Rome (Italy) with a representative office in Nis, Serbia.
It is a non-profit organization which has been operating since 2001 as an agency recognised in the field of teacher training.
Main activities are:
- Pearson LCCI certificates of English language in the business area
- Design of specialised language training (for doctors, architects, business manager, etc.)
- Organization of vocational training for teachers in cooperation with public bodies